Saturday, April 9, 2011

Update-o-rama April 2-0-1-1

I have been thinking about this blog a lot and it pains me to see that it looks so abandoned and lonely...



Not really...ok, a little.

I have been selfishly keeping my accomplishments to myself...I have made a bit of progress on my list. So much to do but with 2 months I betta get my ass in gear. Yo.




With that in mind...here's one for ya...

# 30 Grow a garden- Look at this lovely pot...this pot holds my beautiful Dahlia. Well, it will hold my beautiful Dahlia, once I plant her. :)

Surprisingly I have made that grow into this...
I know it doesn't look like much now but to me its beautiful!! She's alive and growing well!! So is her friend Hydrangea...
I love growing my flowers...right now I have a pot of Dahlias, Hydrangeas, and another one I can't find the name of but is growing like wild fire. I can't wait until we have a house of our very own, I plan on growing a beautiful English garden where I can go and read and bask in the sunlight with butterflies and bumble bees.


maybe not the bees...one sting and I instantly turn into an oxygen deprived swollen balloon...that aside, everything else seems dreamy.


Farewell #30 ...Adios, Au Revoir, Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment