Monday, July 26, 2010

The "List"

So here is the List...of course I have way more things that I would like to do, but I'm not going to be unrealistic with this list. I would like half a chance of doing them all...my life list is quite a bit longer.




Without further ado...



1. Work on photography and dream of opening 40's pinup studio

2. Lose 30 pounds

3. Learn how to shoot a gun

4. Learn to surf

5. Dress better/Stylish and stop being so lazy/ take pride in appearance

6.Take violin lessons

7. Run 5k

8.Sing in front of crowd

9. Learn to Salsa and Waltz

10. Learn to cook

11. Learn to change my own oil

12. Learn to Budget better/control spending

13. Rusty Nail...

14. Go to Symphony in San Fran (preferably black tie event)

15. Catch up on kids scrapbooks

16. Stop yelling when mad...

17. Work on self worth...

18. read 10 "HOw to books"

19. Learn to sew a dress from a pattern

20. Random acts of kindess

21. Do laundry 3x a week

22. Take sailing lessons

23. Ask for help. If friends offer accept.

24. Built bed and bookshelf

25. Prepare 4 course meal for friends

26. NEW YORK.

27. Meet 5 new people.

28. Wine tasting in NApa

29. White Water rafting

30. Grow a Garden

Next on Kats 30before30 :) I will tell you how I plan on accomplishing all this stuff. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to see how this plays out... good luck:)

    ReplyDelete